Warriors - We are excited to welcome you to the 2020 Arapahoe Baseball Season!
Please join us for Spirit Night, Monday, March 9th, starting at 6:00 pm with parents of freshmen, and 6:15 pm for all others.
This is the night to pay fees, pick up uniforms, and hear from your team's coaches. There will be pizza available for the players.
Team Administrators, Photographers
As I mentioned at the booster club meeting last month each team needs an administrator. Please consider volunteering to be the administrator for your team - doing so will completely satisfy your volunteer requirements for the season! Additionally, we need parents who will capture LOTS of photos at early season games for all teams for use in this year's media guide and at the season banquet.
Several documents are found below:
- 2020 Spirit Night Instructions - what time to show up, info about Rockies tickets, etc.
- 2020 AHS Baseball Spring Registration Payment Form (please complete before coming if possible)
- 2020 Volunteer Policies - description of positions and Signup Genius links to sign up for volunteer shifts
- Next ERA Physical Therapy History & Waiver Form - Next ERA will perform player assessments on April 1st. This is completely voluntary on your part and there is no ongoing obligation for anyone but we do need the form completed if you are allowing your player to be assessed. The more players we get the better the overall picture we receive of our program's physical condition.
PAYMENTS - Be prepared to make three separate payments for fees, uniform deposit, and volunteer deposit:
- Spring Fees: Payments can be made with check, Zelle, PayPal, credit card, or cash. PayPal and credit card payments will have an additional fee.
- Uniform Deposit: Check Only. You will need to bring a separate check for $250 for your uniform deposit. This check is held by us and only cashed if your player does not return their uniforms at the end of the season.
- Volunteer Deposit: Check Only. You will need to bring a separate check for $250 for your volunteer deposit. This check is held by us and only cashed if you do not complete your three (3) volunteer shifts during the season.
- Check: Payable to ABBC or Arapahoe Baseball Booster Club. You will need a minimum of two checks for the uniform & volunteer deposits, and then a third check for fees if you pay by check.
- Zelle: You can send payments to email@example.com Please bring a receipt or an email confirmation showing that you have paid through Zelle.
- PayPal: You can send payments to paypal.me/arapahoebaseball. Please add 3% to your payment to cover PayPal fees. Please bring a receipt or an email confirmation showing that you have paid through PayPal.
- Credit Card: We can swipe your card at Spirit Night. A convenience fee of 3% will be added.